Natural Swimming Pools LLC: Arizona’s 1st Natural Pool Builder
HGTV reports that the average home swimming pool can increase one's property value by 5 to 8 percent
. So, it's no secret that a pool is one of the most powerful investments you can make, second to buying a home itself.
But what if I told you there was a way to do things differently with your pool? There is a way to have the most impressive pool in town, while being environmentally conscious, and without spending a fortune either.
Salt pools, mineral pools, UV light, Ozone, copper ionization, and all other pool sanitation options; they all use chlorine and chemical treatments, which isn't the healthiest choice for your body or the environment. So, how do you receive the benefits of building a pool without the cons?
The answer to that question is simple, ladies and gentlemen! The most organic option on the market is natural swimming pools!
NSPs are proven to be healthier for your body’s largest organ
(your skin), hair, eyes, sinuses, throat, and lungs. They are wholesome bodies of water but not chemically sanitized like traditional pools, making them a fun and environmentally-friendly addition to your home.
Introducing Arizona's First Natural Swimming Pool Contractor
If the idea of natural swimming pools (NSPs) sparks your interest and you are wondering how natural pool filtration works, you have come to the right place. Whether you are looking for a new pool in your backyard, a complete pool remodel, or the perfect lake house waterhole, our natural swimming pool builders
are here to help!
Natural Swimming Pools LLC is Arizona’s 1st natural pool builder and designer. Our entirely organic, fresh-water swimming pools provide a chemical-free solution to pool building, having zero chemical maintenance than a traditional chlorine swimming pool.
So, without further ado, let's dive into the topic of natural pools and learn how to get started with a natural swimming pool contractor today!
Who Designs and Builds My Pool?
One of our BioNova® design specialists will be happy to assist during every phase of your planning. We will spend our initial conversations discussing your ideas, design goals, and decide which natural pool construction
techniques to use:
- Space considerations for your swimming area (how big is your backyard or the space you want to install the pool in)
- The quantity and ages of bathers who will swim regularly
- Outdoor living and entertaining expectations
- Aesthetic expectations of the pool and surrounding area
- Diving board options (affects pool depth decisions)
- Pool activities (volleyball, water polo, lap swimming)
- Sun-bathing space or in-pool chaise lounges
- Whether the project will be a part of a long term, multi-phase plan
- Hardscape entertainment builds (firepit, outdoor kitchen)
- Moving water features like streams, waterfalls, grottos, or even a lazy river
Can You Convert Existing Pools Into Natural Pools?
If you already have a chemically-treated, unnatural swimming pool and would like to switch to an NSP, we offer conversion designs and construction as well. While there are a multitude of ways to convert your existing pool build and design; the two most common methods of natural filtration are to add a regeneration zone or biofilm filter.
- By adding a regeneration zone, you will be converting your pool into an NSP BioSwimPondTM with aquatic plants growing in the system
- By adding a biofilm filter, then you will be converting your pool into an NSP BioPool®. If the site allows, this usually is the lowest cost method and will keep your pool remodel cost down.
Natural Swimming Pools LLC presents a viable and effective alternative to typical treatment with chemicals, offering a nature-based solution to pool care and installation.
That means no testing. No water balance. No chemicals.
And no problems!
Open-to-atmosphere Filtration: Reducing the Carbon Footprint One Pool at a Time
The filters that we use are open-to-atmosphere, which means they are not pressurized vessels like the filters that are used in the typical chemical pool. Because they are open-to-atmosphere, the NSP filters can run at much lower pressures, achieving the same flow rates while consuming far less power. Since we are using no chemicals, this is a very sustainable option for a backyard swimming pool.
With the help of solar power or other alternative energy sources, your pool can operate entirely off the grid
A Final Note on Sustainability
We understand the logistics involved in the production, packaging, and transportation of pool chemicals is detrimental to the environment from the beginning to the end of its life cycle. This is environmentally unsustainable, energy-intensive, and economically inefficient. Natural Swimming Pools LLC and our BioNova® Suppliers believe the creation of life-bearing biological filters is far more valuable than wasting resources.
Planning for Your New Pool
We will customize your pool
exactly to your liking, paying special attention to the total habitat design, crystal clear water, and your specific natural pool remodel or building needs. There are three factors to consider when building your new NSP:
- Your Vision - What scene do you picture in your backyard? Do you want to incorporate the existing landscape in any way?
- Your Space - A great way to start is to survey your property. Local swimming pool codes and lot coverage are vital information to have when discussing your ideas.
- Your Budget - Waterscapes are exciting! Each build comes with its own set of challenges though, and we’d like to work with you to determine an appropriate design and pool construction budget.
Getting Started With Natural Swimming Pool Builders Near Me
Well, there you have it. Look no further, because your search for "the best pool remodeling companies" is now over! You now know where to find the best swimming pool renovation company for your project, no matter how big or small.
Our pool remodel contractors are here to help! Reach out to us and we will start planning a customized pool install within your budget!
Our Onboarding Process
We use our PreConstruction Planning Agreement (PCPA) to start the planning process for your NSP. The PCPA will provide the construction details and everything else needed to finalize the plans on the NSP. After that, pool building permits can be applied for and pool construction can begin.
Contact our natural swimming pool builders today for a free e-book
with more information on natural pool building or call us at 602-565-6313 today.